中英对照:
等等,小兄弟
Hold on there, boy.
你是说你就是…
Are you telling me you're the owner
布巴捕虾公司的老板?
of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Corporation?
对,我们挣了一大堆钱
Yes. We got more money than Davy Crockett.
孩子,我听过很多牛皮
Boy, I heard some whoppers in my time,
这是最大的一个
but that tops them all.
我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁
We were sitting next to a millionaire .
嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事
Well, I thought it was a very lovely story,
你讲得真好
and you tell it so well,
非常热情洋溢
with such enthusiasm.
你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗?
Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like?
是的,我想看
Yes, I would.
这个就是他
That's him right there .
我再讲点关于丹中尉的事
Let me tell you something about Lieutenant Dan.
福雷斯…
Forrest...
我一直还没谢谢你救我一命
I never thanked you for saving my life .
他从来没说出来
He never actually said so,
但我想他跟上帝已经讲和了
but I think he made his peace with God.
这是17天里第二次
For the second time in 17 days,
福特总幸免被刺杀
President Ford escaped possible assassination today.
总部呼叫珍妮一号。总部呼叫珍妮一号
Base to Jenny 1. Base to Jenny 1.
珍妮一号,请说
Jenny 1. Go, Margo.
有福雷斯的电话
Forrest has a phone call.
嗯,你跟他说他迟点再回电话
Yeah, well, you'll have to tell them to call him back.
他现在很忙
He is indisposed at the moment.
他妈妈病了
His mama's sick.